X-RATED GAMING
Please Login to continue & See more posts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

X-RATED GAMING
Please Login to continue & See more posts
X-RATED GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**NOW RECRUITING**

4 posters

Go down

**NOW RECRUITING** Empty **NOW RECRUITING**

Post by Admin Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:49 pm

We are currently looking for the following:-

• Games & Gadget Reviewers for our forum x3

• Advertising Voulentry Staff x5

• Clan Members x2 must have played previous Call of Duty games, Turtle beech's would be an advantage, Capture Card would be an advantage and must be mature.

Please Note: All roles are unpaid but can go in your favour when a reference may be needed. If you are interested in any of these roles please contact me by signing up to the forum and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xrgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

**NOW RECRUITING** Empty Re: **NOW RECRUITING**

Post by XrG x EpiicZz Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm

The positions for the XrG clan are now closed
XrG x EpiicZz
XrG x EpiicZz

http://www.xrgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by repzy Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 am

Hey man i see the post for recruitment is closed but wondering if a spot is opening up, looking for a competitive team and to get on the console team ladders and struggling to get on with gamebattles with anybody who seems serious, wondered whether you would give me a try out, my gamertag is: repzy

repzy

Back to top Go down

Post by XrG x EpiicZz Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:13 am

repzy wrote:Hey man i see the post for recruitment is closed but wondering if a spot is opening up, looking for a competitive team and to get on the console team ladders and struggling to get on with gamebattles with anybody who seems serious, wondered whether you would give me a try out, my gamertag is: repzy

Hey we have 2 spots open currently but many want to join so its a first come first serve basis if we like you and you have great stats. Its a question of what game modes do you play as we are no a Headquarters clan on Black ops. for a try out add my gamertag and we will take it from there.
XrG x EpiicZz
XrG x EpiicZz

Back to top Go down

Post by lx ikillalot xl Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 am

Hey I would like to try out for your clan I have done research and found that I like your clan the best so if you have any openings available I would appreciate a chance to show my skills off my game tag on xbl is lx Ikillalot xl I'm good and love to play so let me know what I need to do next you can contact me on xbl or e-mail me at mrcomputer23@gmail.com thank-you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you

lx ikillalot xl

Back to top Go down

Post by XrG x EpiicZz Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 am

lx ikillalot xl wrote:Hey I would like to try out for your clan I have done research and found that I like your clan the best so if you have any openings available I would appreciate a chance to show my skills off my game tag on xbl is lx Ikillalot xl I'm good and love to play so let me know what I need to do next you can contact me on xbl or e-mail me at mrcomputer23@gmail.com thank-you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you for your interest, Add me on XBL XrG x EpiiCzZ & include a message so i know who you are and i will see if your ready for XrG. Also we do not use this site no more, our new website is www.xrgaming.weebly.com
XrG x EpiicZz
XrG x EpiicZz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum