X-RATED GAMING
Please Login to continue & See more posts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

X-RATED GAMING
Please Login to continue & See more posts
X-RATED GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the UK & US don't get along in gaming

+2
Donut 17
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Why the UK & US don't get along in gaming Empty Why the UK & US don't get along in gaming

Post by Admin Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:04 pm

My answer to this would be COMPETITION
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xrgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why the UK & US don't get along in gaming Empty Re: Why the UK & US don't get along in gaming

Post by Donut 17 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:20 pm

coz we in the uk can handle defeat better and we dont camp and sound like kids on helium Very Happy
Donut 17
Donut 17

Back to top Go down

Why the UK & US don't get along in gaming Empty Re: Why the UK & US don't get along in gaming

Post by Admin Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 pm

LoL thats a good one!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan270 Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:46 am

i think is coz we r so alike we may not like to hear tht but its true if u think about it

nathan270

Back to top Go down

Post by Nbkdingoman Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I try to get along with people from the UK but they hate me.

Nbkdingoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:04 am

I think it is a case of '' i'm better than you''. It would be so much better if all of us got on i think
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacton89 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:18 am

its rivalry we try are up most best to out do each other 9 times out of 10 its us hence why we never get along

Jacton89

Back to top Go down

Post by fatboyflynn Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 am

The trouble with US gamers is that they think there the best at war game or the such like, unlike UK gamers who know they are, for example C.O.D MW2 was released in the US 3 months before we got to grips with it on our consoles (as with all new games the european market gets games long after the USA and JAPAN), anyway they had a big head start on the UK gamers for the online play but as soon as it was released UK gamers spent hours online catching up to there US counterparts and after afew weeks they were taking them and beating them, the main reason for this is because UK gamer clans actually work as a team, unlike there US counterparts who all run off looking to be the new all american hero and its this gungho approach is what lets them down big style, don't get me wrong not all US gamers are like this and there are a few decent US clans out there who play online and except defeat as graciously as they do a win that's why i think US gamers don't get on with UK gamers
fatboyflynn
fatboyflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:26 am

It's not that I don't like them because I don't I have some on my firends list. Its the fact that many of them just bad mouth everyone else and it's stupid! Why carn't everyone just play games and get along?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down